General   (General discussion, talk about anything.)

Started by: Heatons68 (63)

PeterP did you get a letter saying you have
"underlying entitlement "to carers allowance , if so you get a premium towards . council tax . You have to produce your letter at the life centre .

Replied: 14th Sep 2020 at 20:30

Report Abuse

Only use this form to report abuse about the post displayed above. If you have a query or wish to make a comment, do not use this form.

Your IP No. ( will be logged.

* Enter the 5 digit code to the right of the input box. Don't worry if you make a mistake, you will get another chance. Your comments won't be lost.