General   (General discussion, talk about anything.)

Started by: elizabeth (5439) 

We grumble sometimes about the N H S, but hearing from my son who has just emigrated to OZ his partner had to visit a Doctor ,Cost 50 Aus;Doll. to see him/her, and 35 Doll; for medicine that is equal to about 36 Pounds and cannot take out insurance for that , until they get work and have a work certificate , then they can pay for a insurance . His partner is Australian and she says now everthing has changed since she left 6 yrs ago,so many certificates for different things , perhaps they should do that here for any people coming to this country, No Social Services until they do a official job and get a certificate . so just think how lucky we are

Replied: 6th Sep 2006 at 09:15

Report Abuse

Only use this form to report abuse about the post displayed above. If you have a query or wish to make a comment, do not use this form.

Your IP No. ( will be logged.

* Enter the 5 digit code to the right of the input box. Don't worry if you make a mistake, you will get another chance. Your comments won't be lost.