General   (General discussion, talk about anything.)

Started by: PeterP (9060)

99% of people are probably not bothered about what information is held about them but the other 1% may not want every thing known about them That is why the RING door bell is causing problems.

Replied: 20th Oct 2021 at 17:22

Report Abuse

Only use this form to report abuse about the post displayed above. If you have a query or wish to make a comment, do not use this form.

Your IP No. ( will be logged.

* Enter the 5 digit code to the right of the input box. Don't worry if you make a mistake, you will get another chance. Your comments won't be lost.