General (General discussion, talk about anything.)
We got our bumph recently too, Whalley, but I must admit I didn’t take a look so have just searched online.
‘Join Our Solar Panel Scheme’ - www.wigan.gov.uk:
1. Sign up for free and without obligation before 22 October for the solar group-buying scheme.
2. An auction takes place and the installers who offers the best deal will get to offer you a contract.
3. After the auction you will receive a personal recommendation.
4. You have 6 weeks to decide if you want to take up the recommendation. If you accept, the installer will install solar panels on your roof.
5. After installation you will start saving money on your electricity by generating your own green energy.
I can’t seem to find a clear guide about example costs and potential savings though which would seem most helpful at the outset.
Replied: 12th Oct 2019 at 12:32