Wellfest ~ Jan 2022
From Mon 17th Jan, there’ll be free activities across the borough, and an online site with videos, articles and blogs: Wellfest
Cllr Keith Cunliffe: “Wellfest gives people the chance to try something new and to meet other people in their communities. If you’re feeling isolated or want to make a healthy change to your lifestyle this year but don’t know where to start, please have a look at what’s on offer and get involved. The support is out there.”
Family cooking sessions (No need to book)
Startwell Centres, except Atherton*
• Mon 17th Beech Hill 9.30am + 1.30pm
• Wed 19th Ince 9.30am + 1.30pm
• Thu 20th Tyldesley 9.30am + 1.30pm
• Tue 25th Atherton *LRFC 9.30am + 1.30pm
• Fri 29th Platt Bridge 9.30am + 1.30pm
• Tue 18th Wigan Knitted Bless, 10.30am
• Thu 20th Ashton Mindfulness key tips, 5.30pm
• Thu 20th Golborne Community clean up
• Sat 22nd Ashton Open mic poetry with Louise Fazackerley (Link)
• Tue 25th Platt Bridge Mental resilience with author Alex Winstanley, 4pm (Link)
• Thu 27th Standish Mental resilience with author Alex Winstanley, 4pm (Link)
• Thu 27th Golborne Community clean up
• Sat 29th Leigh Open mic poetry with Louise Fazackerley (Link)
More info: Wellfest / Council News
Started: 14th Jan 2022 at 10:44
Though today is sometimes known as Blue Monday, Samaritans have a campaign to turn it into Brew Monday.
You can always walk or run up a brew if you’re feeling energetic as well.
Replied: 17th Jan 2022 at 14:43
Belt in’! Count me in!
Replied: 17th Jan 2022 at 20:54
More group activities over the next few weeks:
Link: Main Stage Events
Replied: 17th Jan 2022 at 21:18
Due to the high number of enquiries regarding the Friday tours, the Museum is now taking bookings for the 11am and 2pm slots.
Book on 01942 828128 or email email@example.com
Replied: 25th Jan 2022 at 10:20
We do have winter fest coming up here, and March or April.. Expo where they have a welness part and raffle in suchits for the boys and Girls club.
Replied: 25th Jan 2022 at 22:43