look back through the year
10 Points to Ponder as 2020 draws to a close ...????????????
1. A 2020 planner turned out to be a complete waste of time and money.
2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
3. The world has turned upside down. Old folk are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
4. This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog.... We had a good laugh.
5. Every few days try real trousers on just to make sure they fit. Pyjamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot barge pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
8. I need to practice social-distancing ....from the refrigerator.
9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my weekly trip out to the bins!
10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go into a bank with a mask on and ask for money.????????
Happy New Year to you all ????????xx
Started: 31st Dec 2020 at 16:44
I really like no:5.
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 16:48
Some good points there, TomPlum.
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 16:49
Got a 2021 diary hope to write in it Just packed away my 2020 diary talk about Blankety Blank .Apart from Birthday dates all other appoinments cancelled
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 17:20
I've filled my 2021 one in but I've still got diaries from 2014,I should get around to throwing them
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 17:22
2020. The year my wheelie bin went out more than me.
Happy New Year to most of you but not “ some” of you.
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 17:28
Happy New Year Bill & to all my friends on WW
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 17:39
Very funny,like no3 the best
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 17:48
I like no.4..and I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year..stay safe all.x
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 18:32
Happier New Year to all !
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 18:36
Replied: 31st Dec 2020 at 20:34