Photo: Janet Spencer (nee Mason)
Item #: 1833
Although the central body of the present structure dates back to the rebuilding of 1582-1589, the church is first mentioned in 1205. The 14th century tower was rebuilt in 1867 in somewhat similar style, with a new spire.
The present tower contains a peal of eight bells, five of which date from 1714-15.