wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
Bruce Springsteen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Bruce Springsteen Reply with quote

Was rubbish I stopped up late last night to watch him singing an playing his guitar and I couldnt hear a word he was singing.

It was just a load of noise maybe it was because they had poor microphones.
bennielechat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped up too.
I'm not a fan but I'couldn't believe his performance absolutely incredible.
This bloke his 60 but he was dancing and running about the stage like a man half his age.
OK Mick I take your point about the sound, it wasn't perfect after all it was a live performance and BS will never be the greatest singer in the world but for sheer effort and enthusiasm it gets a ten out of ten from me.
Gordon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wants to be careful dancing around like a man half his age, because it has been said on the news this morning that was what Michael Jackson had been doing before his heart attack, he had been out dancing 25 year olds Shocked
Mick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the sixties in Shevy we used to have better and Older dancers dancing and singing songs some who could even play an accordion that you could hear in the Plough and Harrow every Saturday night.

And as for the poor sound Bennie it should have been perfect because theyve had one year to get this Glastonbury thing organised a lot longer than some of singing folk like Luciano Pavarotti for instance and they sing in front of big crowds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: