wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
Well should we or not
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexis13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusker wrote:
Its good to hear that,, we will see ! Shocked

If you come back I'll come back!!! Razz Great to see you Tusker.............eeeeeeh by gum we've had some laugh's on here eh????
Mick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art wrote:
Mick...........Why do you always feel compelled to show your ignorance to certain people?

Do you say similar things to Whelan when you're tickling his toes in the Jacuzzi?.......Thowt not.. Cool

Arthur why do you keep picking on me and Dave if it keeps going on I will tell him.
bennielechat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you a member of Wrightington Country Club Mick, if so did you know Geoff Lloyd who died a while back?
Art

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Arthur why do you keep picking on me and Dave if it keeps going on I will tell him.

Quakin' in me boots.. Laughing Rolling Eyes

You don't pick, do you? Almost every post Chris makes,YOU have to have a petty little dig.......

Don't forget to give him a peck on the cheek, next time you're frolicking in the foam.. Very Happy Wink
Mick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennielechat wrote:
Are you a member of Wrightington Country Club Mick, if so did you know Geoff Lloyd who died a while back?

Im not now Bennie but I have been and no I dont know a Geoff Lloyd.
Mick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art wrote:
Quote:

Quakin' in me boots.. Laughing Rolling Eyes

You don't pick, do you? Almost every post Chris makes,YOU have to have a petty little dig.......

Don't forget to give him a peck on the cheek, next time you're frolicking in the foam.. Very Happy Wink

I wont be kissing anyone for you sake Art and for your info me and Christine are very good friends in a way because one of her bestest mates is my bestest mate missis and when there together they do like to chat about where me and where husband have been on our bikes and thats how Christine knew I had been on a camping holiday before even my own kids.

You also started picking on me when that syluk woman was going on about a police car being driven dangerously with a flashing blue light on and I tried to explain to her that to get from A to B in a hurry he had to do that.

Now I see on another thread syluk says she has to catch trains or buses to get anywhere because she cant drive a car.

So way I look at it for folk who cant drive cars and panic easily wouldnt know if the police car was being driven dangerously are not in my humble opinion.
Art

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all coppers drive safely, why do they keep knocking their employers (the public) down.

Some do ..................................................& some don't. Cool
Mick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art wrote:
If all coppers drive safely, why do they keep knocking their employers (the public) down.

Some do ..................................................& some don't. Cool

I never mentioned that they all drive safely there human beings so some will make mistakes for all sorts of reasons.
Art

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now you agree that the police driver in question "Could" have been driving dangerously.
Bearing in mind also,of course, that a policeman who doesn't own a driving licence, in your scenario, can't arrest someone for dangerous driving?

Coz he/she is a non driver.. Laughing Wink
Tonker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reductio ad Absurdum! Very Happy
Mick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art wrote:
So now you agree that the police driver in question "Could" have been driving dangerously.
Bearing in mind also,of course, that a policeman who doesn't own a driving licence, in your scenario, can't arrest someone for dangerous driving?

Coz he/she is a non driver.. Laughing Wink

Art take some comfort then go to bed in me saying to you that if you had come on here saying that the policeman was driving dangerously I would have believed you but as for a woman who cant drive I was convinced.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: