wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
Message Board Extremist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
puppetman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Message Board Extremist Reply with quote

No condemnation of last night's terror attack committed against innocent muslims in London from the wigan message board extremist Paul, broady and Billy ect....

It time all white British come forward and apologise for such terrorist and extremists in our communities.

Obviously the views are share by farage loving Mr Ron Hunt and his admin team. Why allow vile silly uneducated racist post from so many white extremist. Including the stupid dozy repatriation thread today.
FERT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given a facility to do it for a long time.

There are two types of 'worker' at it as well. The 'Zyklon B' type and the 'Julius Streicher' type.
Preachers and Recruiters come in many forms and from opposite ends but really of the same ilk, don't they!

Some even forget what they have written or levied at others in the past too " I bet your skin isn't the same colour as mine" and then just recently..... I am not a racist.....I speak to my black neighbour. From the
same person is that!

Even the Grenfell Tower fire has not been passed over as an opportunity.

Oh, nowt to say about the mosque attacker, nor was there anything to say or admit to with Thomas Maire either.

Wonder if any of them will add to the congratulations Billy Connolly thread, well done lad. One name about that: Ken Bigley as a figure of Billy's fun.
Will they have selective memory.
Cyril

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen Billy Connolly as being a comedian, he's about as funny as a wet Monday when you've got holes in your shoes, in the chat programme when he tried to make a joke about Ken Bigley being beheaded he was even trying to poke fun about Afghans getting killed with the food and aid air drops. I just cannot see why the Scots hold him in such a high esteem as they do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: