wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
Buggered

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gordon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Buggered Reply with quote

Mick

You must have been buggered (very tired) last Sunday, after cycling round Wigan all day following and videoing them runners ....

Well done though and Oy is famous now or should I say even more famous than he was already ...

Because he took an 'iconic' picture of a Wigan runner Very Happy
Mick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had been training for the half marathon for a few weeks before I took it on, what made it harder was the scattered showers and also having to ride 4 miles into Wigan and 4 miles back home again

If I had followed and videoed that little fat woman running all hell would have broken out on Wigan social media.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154715975@N05/
Gordon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick wrote:
I had been training for the half marathon for a few weeks before I took it on, what made it harder was the scattered showers and also having to ride 4 miles into Wigan and 4 miles back home again

If I had followed and videoed that little fat woman running all hell would have broken out on Wigan social media.

Well yon mon who took picture, is being credited with taking an 'iconic' picture, the defining picture of Wigan in the 21st Century and in years to come that picture will be being shown in Art Galleries where they show photos as well as paintings, folk will be comparing yon mon with George Orwell, in capturing contemporary Wigan on film, where as George Orwell captured contemporary Wigan of the 1930's in his writings and they say that 'a picture can paint a thousand words' and the picture could be called 'The Road to Wigan Market'

But that could have been you Mick, you could have taken an 'iconic' video and been even more famous than you are already and with appropriate subtitles, you could have made a hell of a lot more women angry, than the usual ones on here, who you make angry Razz
Tonker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Buggered Reply with quote

Gordon wrote:
Mick
You must have been buggered last Sunday, after cycling round Wigan all day .....

He probably felt like he had. It's them bike seats that does it! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: