wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
carpark corner of wigan rd/brynn rd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Say hello or practice posting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallinginandout

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: carpark corner of wigan rd/brynn rd Reply with quote

Hi My name is Tony and I have had an injury due to the state of the carpark outside mr english fish n chip shop.It is the shops on the corner of wigan rd/ brynn rd I am trying to find out who owns this land so I can get them moving to fix it. I have managed to get them to fix the back and this morning 17/11/2013 trucks turned up and steam rollers etc and they have fixed the back but we need the front fixed as well and it seems someone else owns the front. people are staying away from the shops because of the safety issue. If we managed to get it fixed a lot more people would use the area. and trade would go up. So anyone know who owns the front carpark so I can get things moving.
Regards
Tony Confused
Tonker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine's dad bought the land and built the shops. The freehold was sold to the Co-Op. They hold the head lease on the land and dictate what type of business can operate from the units.
fallinginandout

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tonker

Many thanks for that information, you have been most helpful, we had a feeling it might be something to do with the Co Op.

Thanks once again.

Tony
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Say hello or practice posting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: