wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
speed camera offences in the uk,find yours

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommy39

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: speed camera offences in the uk,find yours Reply with quote

Thought you might be interested to know that, following the UK Government's freedom of information act, you can now get access to ALL speed camera offences registered in the last 12 months..
Did you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera, even 1 mph over the set limit, it is registered onto a database?
You only get a ticket if you are way over the limit or (this is the bit I didn't know), if you receive over 10 near misses, you will be classed as a serial offender and get a ticket the next time you go just over the limit.
This is why you hear of people being done at 34 mph in a 30 mph limit area, whilst others doing 39 do not.

You can check what has been registered against your vehicle at the following web address: UK Speed Camera Database. Check to see if you have been caught speeding
You will be asked for a password but just click on the need a Password link and you will be given one for future use.
Or just enter your car registration. If there is any data on your vehicle, click on the camera window to see a copy of the photograph.[speed camera offences]
derby dave

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: its the wrong addy Reply with quote

http://www.i-database.co.uk/index1.php

try this one its the correct one
melshouse77

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: speed cam check Reply with quote

this doesnt work, i typed in my car twice and it came up with locations ive never been to andspeeds i would never do ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Useful links All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: