wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Photos of everything else

View previous topic :: View next topic  
reenie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: pics Reply with quote

tobucket.com/albums/y28/doreen10/100_0726.jpg[/IMG]

I hope i've done this right the pics' are taken at my son's in Oberstdorf Bavaria at Xmas [/img]
Oy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By 'eck that looks a bit parky!
Cyril

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brrr, Laughing

Bet the roads were open too Reenie, when we had about eight inches or so of snow last year and the year before everything just stopped, mind you it's chaos here with an inch of snow. Laughing
Mick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyril wrote:
Brrr, Laughing

Bet the roads were open too Reenie, when we had about eight inches or so of snow last year and the year before everything just stopped, mind you it's chaos here with an inch of snow. Laughing

They get the same thickness of snow ever year at the same time so there councils and there Lord Schmitz can easily get it sorted.

Unlike here in Britain our weather is so hard to predict because where sat right next to the Atlantic ocean.
Oy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's your other pic reenie...

Cyril

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick wrote:
Cyril wrote:
Brrr, Laughing

They get the same thickness of snow ever year at the same time so there councils and there Lord Schmitz can easily get it sorted.

Unlike here in Britain our weather is so hard to predict because where sat right next to the Atlantic ocean.

No Mick- it is because the local council's in Germany are efficient unlike our lot who just sit around drinking coffee and shuffling a few papers around every now and then to appear to be busy.

Also when that snow thaws there won't be loads of dog mess or any other litter because all the folks take pride in their surroundings, unlike the morons we have to put up with here, when I visited Germany I was very impressed with the efficiency of services and the cleanliness of streets.
reenie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: pics; Reply with quote

Sorry i've not answered before but have been away glad i got them on and yes it was parky but believe it or not i've been colder over here as this is a damp cold here where there it's like it used to be here crisp cold but wrap up and it's great and no there wouldn't be any doggie mess as the council provide bags in bins around the village mind you over here they'd take them for freezer bags ha!ha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Photos of everything else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: