wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
HOUSE OF CATS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Say hello or practice posting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MOLLIE M

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: HOUSE OF CATS Reply with quote

Hello from me. Smile

Rather than hijack Sirio's welcome, I thought I'd start one for you. Very Happy

I don't know if you're a man or a lady, so wasn't sure what sort of picture to put on for you. I also have a house full of cats! Very Happy

Sirio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome from Sirio, House of Cats .. and many purr Laughing eh eh eh
House of Cats

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mollie M! Not much of a poster am I - sorry to not reply sooner. Thanks for your welcome. I'm a bloke and sadly my house is no longer full of cats - just the one handsome moggy, Angus, who's just turned 9. Unfortunately, like most cats, he's a bit of a mouse & bird monster despite the collar & bell, which can be a bit upsetting! Have you got a whole herd of cats then?
MOLLIE M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again

Sorry I couldn't reply before now, but I've been at work all day. Smile

I now have five cats, all of whom are getting on in years. There's Coco and Casey (who were from one litter) and they turned 12 on 19 February, then there's their sisters, Pepsi who will be 12 in August then Sadie, 12 in December, then there's Big Joe. Sadie and Casey are their grand-parents! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Out of my lot, only Pepsi goes hunting which, as you say is upsetting, but I don't believe in collars on cats because, when clambering through trees, twigs could get caught underneath the collar and cats have been known to hang themselves as a result. Sad

Nice speaking to you again HOC! Very Happy

House of Cats

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mollie M. That's quite a big furry family you've got there! I consider myself chided about the cat collar - I agonised over it & bowed to pressure from others. It is supposed to ping off if it gets trapped, but it isn't ideal. I'm intrigued by your graphics - do they reflect your lifestyle/personality?
MOLLIE M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello HOC. Please, just call me Mollie - as long as it ends in ie. Smile

Please forgive me if I don't answer your posts regularly but, as I may have mentioned, I don't use this particular forum very much these days. Embarassed

My graphics! Well, I'm not sure what's so intriguing really but, I dug a way back into my ancestry and found that my GGG Grandfather and one of his brothers went to America - to a town in West Virginia. Sadly, I don't know the full history, except to say that he did marry a Native American lady then came back to England but, aside from all that, I've always had a fascination with the Native American, since childhood. Perhaps that's why! Very Happy

I must go for now. Have ordered an Indian meal and after that I'll be going over to Talk Wigan to do some yapping on there! Like here, it has it's quiet times and it's busy times, but on the whole it's quite a busy site! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Say hello or practice posting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: