wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
Wigan Vets Bike Ride
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> General


View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nephro



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 286
Location: local

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mick said

And the health problems I have now have nothing to do with any of that, they are just because like many others Im one of the unlucky ones.

Could it be that you are getting older like the rest of us Mick ?
_________________
Tis better to keep your mouth shut & appear stupid, than to open it & remove all doubt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mick



Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Posts: 12027

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nephro wrote:
mick said

And the health problems I have now have nothing to do with any of that, they are just because like many others Im one of the unlucky ones.

Could it be that you are getting older like the rest of us Mick ?


Your right Nephro I am, but it can be a good thing getting old because all my live Ive pussy footed around trying not to upset anyone and trying to be nice.

But now at this stage of my life I feel like I can say and do what I want when I want, I also also fart and belch with out worrying if Im upsetting anybody mmmmm
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/singaporemick/videos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154715975@N05/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gordon



Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 2467

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick wrote:
I also also fart and belch with out worrying if Im upsetting anybody mmmmm


Mmmmmm

Supposing you were in a lift with a piddled up rugby team,, if it was me I would be worried about farting and belching, in case I upset them Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mick



Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Posts: 12027

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordon wrote:
Mick wrote:
I also also fart and belch with out worrying if Im upsetting anybody mmmmm


Mmmmmm

Supposing you were in a lift with a piddled up rugby team,, if it was me I would be worried about farting and belching, in case I upset them Razz


Piddled up rugby teams are any low lifes woudnt bother me.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/singaporemick/videos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154715975@N05/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gordon



Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 2467

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jasN7weLe0Q Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rubyshoes



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 2707

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Mick wrote:
I also also fart and belch with out worrying if Im upsetting anybody mmmmm


Mmmmmm

Supposing you were in a lift with a piddled up rugby team,, if it was me I would be worried about farting and belching, in case I upset them Razz


Piddled up rugby teams are any low lifes woudnt bother me.


Of course they wouldn't bother you, you would be in good company.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group