wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
I've heard it before and Wrong height

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Jokes, funnies and games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: I've heard it before and Wrong height Reply with quote

Taken from this weeks Ireland's Own.

I've heard it before.

An old Co. Tyrone farmer was sitting in his garden enjoying the sunshine and seemingly chatting to himself. Every so often he threw back his head and roared with laughter, occasionally he muttered 'Rubbish' in disgust.

A policeman was walking by and asked the old man what was going on.
"I'm telling myself jokes," the old farmer replied, "and some of them are rather good."

"Then why are you sometimes muttering 'Rubbish'" asked the policeman. "Oh," the old farmer replied. "That's when I've heard them before."

Wrong Height.

Looking rather thoughtful, she stepped off the scales.
"A little overweight dear?" asked her husband.
"Of course not," she replied, "it's just that according to this chart, I should be six inches taller."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Jokes, funnies and games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: