wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's on Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links
 Search    In association with  The Wigan Courier
  Hobbies / Books
  History of Wigan
  Wigan ex-pats
  Wigan genealogy

Report abuse  Report abuse.

Only use this form to report abuse about a specific post. If you have a query or wish to make a comment, do not use this form.

Your IP No. ( will be logged.

Original message (posted by tonker)
Gold is gold. The prices shown are for 24k gold (100%). 24k gold contains more gold than 18k or 9k. 9k is an alloy and only contains 37.5% gold.
If a dealer offers 37.5% of the gold price for a 9k gold ring or chain, he's getting the other 62.5% of other metals free.

Anyroadup, back to the Farrimonds .....

I know Mark Farrimond who's part of the family who had Farrimonds chippy in Gidlow Lane! [:t]
 Your complaint
 Your email address  
 Verification code      


Click here to go back

 © 2019 wiganworld
Click here to read the privacy policy, disclaimer and copyright information.
Please contact us with your ideas, suggestions, moans or questions.